September 21, 2023
JW Marriott, Washington, DC
BrainStorm Summit Social Events!
Men’s Night Out: 7:00 – 10:00 Guys Night Out – 5 Iron, 575 7th St NW, Washington, DC
Your Hosts: Roger Ward, Scott Woodworth, Brian Sieck and Antonio Halek
We know what happens with a golf club or cold drink in your hand, the guys start to get to know each other better. That’s the plan for tonight at our Guys Night Out for conference attendees. Have fun down the street with others here to fight pediatric brain cancer.
Ladies’ Night In:
Enjoy a fun, energy packed casual event for the women of the BrainStorm Summit. Cash bar and fun food provided.
We’ll open up the room for you to pick and choose in traditional women’s fair style your favorite ways to relax. Here are some offerings you can plan to enjoy:
- Cristi Hausserman – Norwex consultant – – A sampling of chemical free home care – Touch, Smell, and Try Norwex products at your leisure – no pressure to buy – just the chance to try.
- Jenica Harden – A therapeutic neuromapping art activity – let your mind relax and create a stream of consciousness unique to you and your experiences guide your artistic expression.
- Melissa Moore – fun sampling of Red Aspen a family owned makeup and face care company giving back to pediatric brain cancer – no pressure to buy – truly a gift to enjoy.
- Annette Zita – demo of the Tough2gether Childhood Cancer online community – let’s get you registered, connected and enjoying each other!
- Chair Massages, sponsored by Tough2gether Foundation and Mary’s Magical Moment. We invite you to indulge in a moment of relaxation and release of all your tensions.
- DIPG OneLink – Check out the new patient continuum available for families to share trusted resources, support, community, and their patient data.
- Marcel Cairo – Have you wondered about mediumship but been nervous about booking a reading? Have you wondered if you could be receiving information from the other side, but are not sure? Have you found the use of a medium to be helpful or therapeutic in your grief? Marcel Cairo will explain how mediums receive messages and how you also can open your consciousness to those just outside of our view. Participate in a small group discussion with Marcel, and if later this weekend you wish to hear more, take the opportunity with a small group of 10-15. Learn more at www.the Good Medium.com or read his reviews at Yelp.
- Amanda DeCicco, Author of The Hero Within: Every Hero Has a Story. Visit with author and enjoy a reading from her beautiful book which tells of raising her son as a teen mother only to bear the heartache of walking him home at age 7 from DIPG. A beautiful story of learning to love, let go and let God.
- Tables with cards, games and plenty of room to meet up with old friends and make new ones.
Sleep Well – Registration and Breakfast start Friday at 7:00 am